Ever since we launched Beachfront Builder, our goal was to create the best platform for publishing extremely engaging, native video apps across the all App ecosystems. Over the past year, it has become clear that video creators need much more than a way to distribute videos across various devices. Instead, videos are part of an interconnected and every-expanding social world.
Based on these insights, today, I’m proud to introduce Beachfront Builder 2.0 — the next evolution of our video app platform that adds a dynamic new social media interface that connects our users content to their fans’ social channels all from within the app they’ve created. With Beachfront Builder 2.0, not only can content publishers control the environment in which their video is aired, they can now take a proactive role in engaging viewers through their social presence as well.
It does this by enabling YouTubers to create communities where fans can interact with video and social content within a single interface, essentially creating their own mobile community. Simply enter a YouTube username and all the account’s content will instantly appear in the app. From there, users can create channels and curate their content with Beachfront’s video management interface before adding the social experience by linking their Facebook and Twitter accounts directly to the content.
Once linked, viewers can share, Like, Tweet, leave comments and more, not only within the app itself but also reflected on the broader social network used (such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and more).
In addition to driving views and engagement around video, the addition of these social channels will create new revenue opportunities never before seen in a mobile app. And through it all of course is Beachfront’s measurement features that let publishers monitor the resulting traffic and make changes in real time based on the results.
At Beachfront Media, we’ve witnessed firsthand the power of social networks, not only as a video discovery tool, but as a fan engagement and content monetization tool. The more we can do to bring this power to our users, the better, and this is just the first step.
Beachfront Builder 2.0 benefits include:
- Add social feeds including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Tumblr accounts as channels in the video app.
- User login through Facebook, Google, or email allowing for greater personalization abilities such as:
- Cross-platform watch later lists
- Social sharing
- More detailed activity allows for more targeted ads, improved CTR and revenue potential.
- Name, gender, email, location, in-depth video and social tracking.
- Beachfront.io Built In – Every Beachfront Builder app has the Beachfront.io SDK integrated – meaning you can monetize your app with the most advanced mobile-first video advertising platform on the market today. Beachfront.io allows you to mediate & optimize your own video ad relationships & tap into the Beachfront Marketplace to reach higher fill rates and CPMs on your mobile videos.
- In-app purchases – moving beyond advertising, Beachfront Builder apps can offer In-App Purchases such as music downloads and other digital merchandise, in a frictonless environment.
- Merchandise – Bring in your mobile web store, enabling your users to transact on physical goods directly within your app.
Beachfront Builder apps can be deployed into the Apple App Store, Google Play, and Amazon Appstore. To find out more about Beachfront Builder, go to www.beachfrontbuilder.com.