We’re incredibly driven to always push the limits of video. We just don’t accept standards, we create them – we exceed them.
We’re video everything. Consumers are extremely connected today more than ever because of the rise of mobile devices. We believe that Beachfront can become a major integrated factor in our customer’s and partner’s lives. We’ve made all of our platforms with the goal to spread quality videos and help our developers monetize.
We love to have a great time at Beachfront Media. Being able to see the beach from the office is great but helping our employees keep a great work and life balance helps us keep them inspired and living a spirited life. Our developers are headset rocking, head to grindstone. Our creative spends their day coming up with incredible solutions for our advertisers and publishers. We shoot Nerf guns, we have an unlimited stash of food and coffee. Is this culture… your culture?
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our team and help us with our infrastructure challenges as we scale our application. This position will work closely with our Development team around new services while addressing automation, scalability, application monitoring, and performance. We’re looking to automate deployments, and infra auto scaling server provisioning at all application tiers. Sound like your kind of fun? If you have the experience listed below, we’d love to talk!
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent Knowledge of managing AWS (AWS Certified Preferred).
- Server provisioning, Configuration and Deployment Automaton (Puppet/Chef).
- Strong Linux Administration is a must.
- Network Security, VPN and performance monitoring.
- Decent MySQL & NoSQL knowledge.
- Knowledge of managing Hadoop/Kafka/ZooKeeper clusters would be a big plus.
- 4+ year of experience.
- Design high-performance, distributed, low-latency systems capable of delivering billions of ad impressions per day
- Architect, create, and deliver new features and functionality in order to deliver the best possible advertising experience in the market
- Work with Product to drive the requirements, and own the project end-to-end
- Work with Product and UX teams to bring consumer-grade user experience and design to the enterprise
- Work with Engineering and Product teams distributed across multiple locations
- 3+ years Experience with PHP
- Strong, disciplined skills in object oriented and/or functional programming languages.
- Strong skills in web-related technologies such as page load optimization, browser interoperability and web service scaling
- Strong ownership and professionalism
- Experienced with large scale distributed applications
- Minimum 3 years of commercial development experiences
- BS degree in Computer Science or other related fields
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and documentation skills
- Scalability, performance, and reliability with every line you code
- Continuous interest in new technologies
Develop, create, and implement sophisticated computer applications, software code, and specialized utility programs for business application modules to help the business scale utilizing real-time analytics, machine learning techniques, and petabyte-scale data points in the advertising technology industry. Carry out development process using leading-edge engineering computer tools and environments available such as PHP, and MongoDB. Develop advertising technology application with complex business logics with a focus on transaction-intense software applications that require component development. Must have a Master’s Degree ( or foreign equivalent) in an IT disciple. Must have 12 months of experience in Advertising Technology platforms and analytics systems in a large-scale data environment. Send Resume to Beachfront Media, LLC, Attn: F.Sinton, 400 S.Atlantic Avenue, Suite 101, Ormond Beach, FL, 32176.
Beachfront, the leader in cross-screen video technology, is looking for a Marketing Manager in Ormond Beach, FL to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing marketing programs, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase brand awareness.
- Oversee and coordinate product marketing goals, strategy, and execution
- Determine product demand and customer awareness
- Develop pricing strategies to maximize return on investment
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Review and optimize marketing budget
- Monitor and report on customer satisfaction
- Coordinate and attend industry events throughout the US and Europe
- Experience in marketing, particularly around advertising technology
- Strong project management skills
- Strong event coordination skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Deadline and detail-oriented